*Attention winter bowlers*
It’s early to be thinking about the upcoming winter season however this year we are hoping to kick off the winter indoor schedule in the first week of October.
Soon the LRLBC Inc. board will meet to plan the Singles and Triples leagues. It would be helpful to get a picture of how many bowlers we can expect for each of the leagues.
- The more players the lower the cost. Last year it cost $110.00 for triples and $80.00 for singles. That’s about $5.00 per game
- Teams will be determined as per last year. The Board will meet and do its best to select teams that are competitive and balanced
- Singles may be divided into 2 divisions (depends on # of players). Singles has morning and afternoon draws on Mon and Triples League will play Wed
NB: most Triples teams will play in the afternoon on Wed to ensure we have enough able bodies to put the carpets away
- We might have two or three rinks for jitney in the morning
- Covid rules will depend on Public Health Orders
- Please email email@example.com indicating if you plan on playing in either league, or both
- Triples players please give your playing position preferences in order i.e skip, vice, lead only etc. We will work to accommodate
- A deadline for registrations will be set as we near the start date
- We’re excited to get started. There has been an enthusiastic response already with as many as 20 players signed up to date. Please respond early
Gerry Chudrick, Convenor